The “Fake Look” is inspired by Hollywood, where celebrities with very obvious breast enlargements are often seen.
Despite not appearing natural, the extensive media exposure of this type of breast enhancement has led to it becoming accepted by some women as normal, which confuses the distinction between what is generally considered fake and what is considered normal.
The characteristics of a fake-looking breast enlargement are:
- Breasts positioned high on the chest.
- A prominent, round or bubbly cleavage (giving a permanent push-up bra effect).
- A breast that appears large in proportion to the rest of the chest.
- Visible contouring around the edge of the implant.
- Visible rippling or other features of an excessively large breast.