To determine whether you are personally ready for breast augmentation surgery, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have appropriate anatomy (i.e.: is breast augmentation feasible for your body)?
- Do you have realistic expectations?
- No major medical or psychological issues?
- Are you happy with the surgeon?
- Are you happy with the facility and other staff?
- Do you understand the size options and have narrowed your choices to a maximum of two?
- Have you been advised of, and accepted, the risks and fees – initial, ongoing and potential?
- Have you been advised of, understand, and are willing to comply with all follow-up care, recommendations and instructions?
- Do you have post-operative support in place?