The following may make you unsuitable for breast augmentation:
- Medical problems
- Body image disturbances, psychological disorders or unrealistic expectations
- Ptosis (sagging). You may require a lift procedure in addition to implants
- Unwillingness to have additional or differently located incisions
- Unwillingness to undergo or incur charges for secondary surgery in the event of complications
- Unprepared to understand and accept the true risks of surgery. If the risks outweigh the benefit in your circumstances, you should not proceed.
Once again, thank you very much for reading our blog. If you have questions, feel free to fill up the form at the bottom to drop us an email. One of our staff will respond to you shortly.