Generally, the consensus of characteristics that constitutes beautiful, natural breasts includes:
- An areola smaller than 40mm in diameter.
- Nipple sitting above the line (the breast fold) where the base of the breast meets the chest. The most attractive breasts (as studied by plastic surgeons), puts the nipple approximately 6.9cm above the fold.
- Both nipples form an equilateral triangle with the notch above the sternum (i.e. the distance between the nipples, and from each nipple to the notch at the front base of the neck, are all the same).
- Breast size is proportionate to chest width, waist size, and height.
- Breasts are pert rather than sagging.
- Breasts appear symmetrical (but are never perfectly symmetrical in any woman).
Once again, thank you very much for reading our blog. If you have questions, feel free to fill up the form at the bottom to drop us an email. One of our staff will respond to you shortly.